|Home||» Products||» Welding Machines||» Hot Stacking Welder|
Hot Stacking Welder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Hot Stacking Welder
The Hot Stacking Welder we export is used in applications where single point or multi point thermal staking is required. We manufacture Hot Stacking Welder using quality materials of aluminum or aluminum bronze. This Hot Stacking Welder is known to exhibit superior performance, reliability, durability and quick operation. Hot Stacking Welder are provided with high speed stacking labels and pouches cartons coder for registered Printing on various type of label, pouches, laminates etc. These are available in different forms as per client at reasonable price.
- Hard-state digital timer for accuracy time control.
- Elevated dynamic process (solders 60 Armatures of 24 segments within 60 mins)
- High solder capabilities are archived with extraordinary type of transformer.
- In physically operated machine special method is included in order to increase creation by dropping exhaustion to operator.
- The joints are very sturdy, resilient and can withstand upto 650`C (whereas weld joints can stand only upto 160`C to 200`C)
- No need to dirt free enamel on winding wires.
- Solder strength of each section is same and quality of each solder is far finer than that attained by soldering
Main Features Of The Machine:
- Specific control of time eliminates
- Harm to inter segment insulation.
- Flashing of segment material.
- Harm to insulation of wire.
- No mechanization and no air operation make it practically easy and assist every manufacturer to improve production even physically.
Electronic Timer System:
Manage of accuracy electronic timer, synchronous with power regularity giving precise number of cycle set on the dial. The timer temperature control unit is entirely hard state ageing type and having modular structure to reinstate the timer easily.
The structure is like easy bench drill machine. Pressure system is with adjustable spring and modifiable over extensive range to suit the staking of a variety of mixture of cables and sections of machine.
Water-cooling is offered for electrodes. The structure is of course a closed loop type with water inlet and outlet brought out for outside connections where consumer has to offer clean water through entirely closed water tanks pumps etc.
As commutators don’t have slots precisely in center, the routine indexing facility is not offered. But the location of armature is so accustomed that the physical synchronism of mutual hand movement offers indexing as fast as automatic. The staking time for one section is as low as 0.5 to 0.8 secs and overall cycle time for staking one armature of 24 sections is from 15 to 20 secs.
Products Technical Specification:
|Farce of Stake||120 Kgf|
WORKING RANGE :
|Armature dia. Min.||20 mm|
|Armature dia. Max.||130 mm|
|Commulator dia. Min.||7 mm|
|Commulator dia. Max.||60 mm|
|Winding Wire dia. Min.||015 mm|
|Winding Wire dia. Max.||1.2 mm * 2 Nos.|
PRODUCTION RANGE :
|Cycle Time to Hot Staking One Segment (Depending on operater)||0.8 second (approx.)|
|Cycle Time to Hot Staking One Commutator With 24 segment (max.)||20 second (approx|
ELECTRICAL DATA :
|KVA Rating @ 50% Duty Cycle||10 KVA|
|Primary Input||200/220 Volts, 1 Phase, 50 Cycle|
|Weld Time Adjustable||1 to 60 cycles|
|Current Adjustable (course)||8 Steps|
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 150-200 units per month. Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, NSIC,MSME
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company