|Home||» Products||» Seam Welding Machine||» Seam Welding Machine|
Seam Welding Machine
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 150-200 units per month.
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, NSIC,MSME
Seam Welding Machine
Offered in 50 - 200 KVA capacity, offered in longitudinal / circumferential and worldwide versions. Accurate build, robust blueprint and strong construction appropriate for high production and continuous service in the developed of drums, barrels, silence, fuel tanks, transformer radiator, water heater & auto rims, etc.
These instruments are always made to detailed customer requirement with highly stylish & drip proof joints.
Seam Welding Machine is widely applicable in many fabrication industries for various welding and rectifying applications. We manufacture this Seam Welding Machine using quality materials and export them too. These machines are air operated and have a variety of alternative features for ensuring efficient usage. They are also widely used for purpose of barrels, drums, water heaters. These are available in different dimensions, and having leak proof joints and its standard ratings are 50, 75,100,150 and 200 KVA and at capacities of 50 to 200 KVA.
50,75,100,150 and 200 KVA
The main structure of the machine is of intense rigidly durable & robust welded steel assembly. It unites a dense streamlined look with utmost resistance to automatic deflection. The soldering transformer is surrounded in the main frame and is easily available for examination.
Standard Throat Depths (Mm):
280, 460 & 600 (other throat available on demand)
Normal Working Height:
Transformer of an exceptional type, water cooled, having core of superior grade electrical steel, primary and secondary coils of solid electrolytic copper of an abundant section, heavy duty class ‘F’ insulated, saturated and tropicalised appropriate for resisting continuous temperature of 140º C.
Transformer principal coils provided with taps brought out to tap change links for alteration for welding current in a 6 step from 50 to 100%. Tap change links are encircled behind machine door and are easily available for deviation of welding heat.
Transformer, secondary connections, arms and electrode wheels are water cooled. Internet water cooling piping with flow regulating values for each circuit and release to an open drain pot for visual surveillance of flow are offered in the machine.
Circular disc type top and bottom welding Electrodes.
Electrode Control System:
Upper electrode is activated by hand lever to provide electrode force.
- Seam welders are supplied with solid-state electronic controls housed in a well-designed sheet steel cabinet. The regular design of the cabinet is appropriate for rising on the sidewall of the machine; floor mounting shall also be offered upon request. The control handles and panel are stylishly arranged, provided maximum ease to the operator. The front panel is sheltered from abuse by providing a see-through guard door. All internal wiring is easily available for servicing. The circuit design is adaptable enough for almost all type of necessities and consists of the following facilities.
- A compress time control to select the interruption between initiation of the foot switch and the start of the weld. Timing is adaptable from 2-25 cycles, incessant
- Synchronous (digital) timing control of 1-9 cycles “ON” and 0-9 cycles “OFF” both in steps of one cycles each.
- Heat control circuit based on phase shifted firing of thyristors which facilitate continuous alteration of current between 10% to 100% of then value available from welding transformer.
- High power switches device made up of 2 Thyristors coupled in opposite parallel mounted on water-cooled heatsinks. The sizes of the thyristors are chosen to watch the KVA of the transformer and the devices are of sufficient capacity to resist momentary overloads. Defense devices for elevated voltage rushs and a thermoswitch (for reducing the operation if the temperature of the thyristor pad increases above a preset limit) are integrated.
- Hold time to offer a delay between stoppage of weld and division of electrode wheels. Range of alteration is 1-9.
By means of workers foot switch hooked up to a less voltage safe commencing circuit.
Motor Drive System:
- Machine can be offered with any A.C. or D.C. motor drive system as per customer’s choice.
- D.C. Motor driven system made up of an substantially changeable speed, reversible D.C. Motor, variac, rectifier & protective fuses system with reduction gear unit to offer stepless speed deviation.
- A.C. Motor driven system is made up of 3-phase induction motor speed as constant.
- Note: Machine shall be offered with A.C. MOTOR DRIVE SYSTEM AS STANDARD UNLESS SPECIFIED otherwise by the customer.
Customer to make available with the following service facilities:-
- For Transformer: 415 V, Single phase, 50 cycles (appropriate for association to 2 lines of 3 phase supply). Main supply cable for transformer connection. Detach switch with fuses of recommended rating.
- For Motor : 415 V, 3 phase, 50 cycles or 230 V, single phase, 50 cycles or 230 V, single phase, 50 cycles for D.C. motor drive, depending on the drive system preferred supply cable 1.5 sq. MM 4 core, TPIC switch fuse unit 500 V, 15 Amps, with fuses of 5 Amps for D.C. motor Drive system.
Supply of air suggested flow volume at least pressure of 5.6 kg/cm2 (80 psi) by the customer.
Technical Specifications :
|Normal Rating at 50%|
|Continuous Rating Of Transformer||KVA||35||55||70||110|
|Supply Voltage 2 Phase|
|Throat Depth Std.||mm||280||460||610||610|
|Normal Working Heights|
|Water Supply Required|
|Drive Motor A.C.|
|Dimension Overall :|
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company