|Home||» Products||» Welding Machines||» TIG Welding Machine|
TIG Welding Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 150-200 units per month. Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, NSIC,MSME
We offer a wide range of TIG Welding of VIRDI series. This welding is used for removal of the spatter generation and stable arc with the regular droplet transfer. These are available in forced air-cooled, silicon type and current systems of 3 phases, 50 Hz Ac mains power with a voltage ranging from 380 to 440. These TIG welding is heavy duty and movable due to the castor wheels provided with them. We manufacture these welding using quality materials and are accessed at reasonable price. TIG welding is widely used in many fabrication industries for various welding and rectifying applications.
AC / DC TIG / MMA Welder 315 are accessible with us under brand VIRDI DC TIG Welding Systems' and are fabricated to provide excellence and consistence presentation support. Functioning on non-source power factor reimbursement technology, these come with benefits of high PF (power factor) as well as switch regularity based function control.
- Compressed low weight finish
- Based on soft switch technology that conveys high operation effectiveness
- Operations linking HF arc-starting that gives steady arc as well as less sprinkling with outstanding seam
- Sustained by mechanical arc force as well as hot start for performing perfect soldering operations. Provides for excellent looking weld
- Accuracy process handling that attains deep melting as well as low electrode utilization
- Easy and suitable to handle knob-control presets of all operational parameters & soldering state
- Features adaptable provisions for argon stopping time of lag and present downward time/present stopping time of arc which improves TIG welding presentation
- Distributes outstanding weld seam quality
- Comes with self-diagnostic purpose with inaccuracy code display prerequisite
- Facilitates in achieving synchronous mutual arc function
- Appropriate for optional base metals like Al Mg Alloys, Stainless Steel Grades, Mild steel, Aluminum
- Product Usage:
- Fitness gears
- Stainless steel furniture
- Protection and restore Industry
- Plant manufacture Companies
- Container producers
- Pipeline manufacturing
- Non-source power factor reimbursement technology, high PF (power factor). High switch frequency, little size, light weight. Soft switch technology, high effectiveness.
- HF arc-starting, constant arc, less sprinkle and outstanding seam.
- Automatic arc energy and hot initiate to perform ideal soldering.
Features for AC/DC TIG welding :
- Clean weld, deep melting, low electrode consumption.
- Knob-control predetermined of all constraints and soldering state, easy and suitable. Adaptable argon stopping time of lag, present descending time and the present of stopping arc perk up the TIG soldering performance.
- Outstanding weld seam quality can be attained due to its effect on all significant areas of the weld. Self-analytical function with inaccuracy code display.
- A type benefits the synchronous shared arc function.
- Suggested base metals: Soft steel, Stainless Steel Grades, Aluminum, Al Mg Alloys Etc..
Products Technical Specification:
|Model||Virdi Ad 315|
|Input Voltage||3 Phase 415v ± 10%|
|Rate Input Current||13.6|
|Range Of Output Current||5 - 315|
|No-Load Voltage||56 V|
|Rate Output Voltage||22.6|
|Range Of Pulse Current||20 - 315|
|Range Of Pulse Frequency||1-70 (Hz)|
|Arc-Leading||Hf Vibration Start|
|Duty Cycle||60 (%)|
|Power Factor (COSA)||0.93|
|Protection Class||Ip21, Ip23|
|Weight (Approx.)||26 Kg.|
|Measurement (Approx.)||560 X361 X 360 Mm|
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company